Advertisement

There Is No Such Thing As Cancel Culture

There Is No Such Thing As Cancel Culture So, given this whole thing that happened with Gina, I wanted to rant for a little bit about this whole idea of "cancel culture." I don't think it is a real thing because even when we hold your faves accountable, they still end up right back on our TV screens with very full careers. Just because we're talking about what these celebrities do, doesn't mean that we're blocking any opportunities. We literally don't have the power to do that. what people are actually angry about is the fact that they can't silence the voices that they used to silence in the past. Get over it.
My Music/EP:
My eBook:
My Merch:
Support me!
Send me stuff: PO BOX 79214 ATL GA 30357
My Patreon:
My Website:
My Twitter:
My FB page:
My Insta:

culture,discussion,cancel,cancel culture,social,love,cultural,celebrities,celebrity,voice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments