Advertisement

Three Days Grace - Burn (Audio)

Three Days Grace - Burn (Audio) "Burn" by Three Days Grace
Listen to Three Days Grace:

Subscribe to the official Three Days Grace YouTube channel:

Follow Three Days Grace:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:
Spotify:
YouTube:

Chorus:
I'll let it show that I'm not always hiding
Come all the way down
And watch me burn
I won't let it show that I'm not always flying
So on the way down
I'll watch you burn

#ThreeDaysGrace #Burn #OfficialAudio

three days grace,three days grace burn,born like this,i hate everything about you,animal i have become,riot,never too late,pain,i am machine,painkiller,the mountain,time of dying,infra-red,human race,home,lost in you,last to know,over and over,official,audio,official audio,hard rock,alt metal,songs,lyrics,Burn,Jive/Legacy,Rock,Three Days Grace,

Post a Comment

0 Comments