Advertisement

Told my mom not to buy make up products from a certain fake person

Told my mom not to buy make up products from a certain fake person I tried to get rid of a spider bite with home remedies. Also, I showed you guys what I usually eat while on my non dairy diet. I told my mom not to buy products from a certain person that does not like Jeffree Star.

Thank You so much for watching ! Like if you enjoyed and share. Subscribe if you are new. My name is Jessica and I make videos about my life, pranks and challenges. Thank you for watching.



Subscribe to watch my future videos


"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for -fair use- for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

dog looking at ghost,dog sees something,my dog staring at nothing,i got a spider bite,spider bite remedies,my non dairy diet,im dairy free,non dairy milk,oat milk,what i eat,my diet,what ive been eating,what i eat in a day,jessica,fridge food,belvita,cookies,oatmael,nondairy food,showing my non dairy food,nomilk,vegan options,siri,told siri to quiet,parents go to party,les do makeup,jeffree star,makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments