Advertisement

Using Volume to Anticipate a BTC Pump

Using Volume to Anticipate a BTC Pump 🔶 Bybit FREE $60 bonus 👉

❗️Register a free trading account at and receive a $60 BTC bonus for signing up and making a minimum deposit of 0.2 BTC. Registration takes seconds, there's no KYC required, the UI is gorgeous and easy to use, the liquidity is very high, and the platform offers 100x leveraged trading without any overloads ever!

💎 Bitmex 10% OFF trading fees (6 months) 👉

🔷 VIDEO NOTES 🔷

1. 00:10:19: I meant to say "buy back of 0.66%" (not "66%").

2. 00:07:16: I should have mentioned that some traders might have entered breakout short positions following the break of the equal lows at $7911. Those breakout shorts would have been bought up by big traders looking to go long.

3. 00:18:49: I meant to say "equal highs" (not "equal lows").

4. *Update 1* : XBTUSD (Bitmex): price rejected perfectly at the H1 candle close at $8108 and has now nearly fully retraced to the origin of the pump. Bitmex, thus, painted cleaner PA in this case than Bybit did because the price on Bybit didn't quite reach the same H1 candle close. Comparing PA across different exchanges is often helpful when trying to ascertain whether a move in price is 'finished' and a reversal is likely to unfold. Bitmex chart:

5. *Update 2* : We just got the gap fill that I said I'd be looking for at 00:18:53—see chart here:

🔷 MORE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS VIDEOS 🔷



🔷 DISCLAIMER 🔷

1. This video is intended for educational purposes only. It should not be interpreted as offering financial advice of any sort. I am not a financial advisor. Do not make financial decisions based on my content.

2. I do my best to explain concepts and strategies as accurately and clearly as possible; but, like anybody else, my knowledge is limited and I sometimes make mistakes. I've been trading (small amounts of money) for less than two years, and there are many things about this art/science that I don't yet understand. My goal with these videos is merely to share ideas that seem to make sense; undoubtedly, these ideas sometimes turn out to be incomplete or otherwise mistaken. There are far more experienced, knowledgeable, and successful traders in this space than me, and it is to their content that I suggest you pay attention. In short, be sure to always DYOR.

3. If you find this video helpful, please follow me on Twitter: @WhiteWolfTrader

4. I publish articles on crypto trading on Medium: medium.com/@whitewolftrader

5. If you'd like to support my content, you can do so via the following address:

🔷 DONATIONS 🔷

BTC: 1BVdwUkFgzcpFvo9PfcJQTBqLB4GwA4bMR

#altcoin #bybit #bitcoin #whitewolftrader

btc,bitcoin,crypto,cryptocurrency,how to trade crypto,how to daytrade,bitmex,bitfinex,binance,white wolf trader,price action,trading tutorial,xrp,ethereum,tradingview,how to trade btc,how to short btc,blockchain,margin trading,daytrading strategies,price action tutorial,crypto trading setups,liquidity,support and resistance,S/R levels,bybit,candle closes,shooting star,stop loss,stop run,btc pump,btc bullish,trendline,drop base rally,xbt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments