Advertisement

Vlog 2 | WE GOT ENGAGED | Pt. 1

Vlog 2 | WE GOT ENGAGED | Pt. 1 We got engaged on September 18, 2019 after 6 years, 1 month and 2 days of dating. I proposed at the Palisade Overlook in Silver Bay along the North Shore of Lake Superior! I am very blessed to finally be engaged to you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you! I Love You Maria! (Stay tuned for Pt. 2) #wegotengaged #engaged

We got engaged,engaged,newly engaged,engaged couple,engagement vlog,cameron kaiser,engagement video,ck,maria kay,maria petroske,grand marais,silver bay,minnesota,palisade overlook,couple goals,relationship goals,couple video,relationship video,couple vlog,relationship vlog,cute couple,cute relationship,trending,more subscribers,more views,more likes,share,like,subscribe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments