Advertisement

Writing Off Travel Expenses | Mark J Kohler | 2019

Writing Off Travel Expenses | Mark J Kohler | 2019 I am surprised every year at how many people miss writing off travel expenses! It is such an amazing opportunity for business owners to take advantage of some serious tax savings! In this video, I break down 5 important ways that the travel expense could be deductible. You could be writing off your airfare, hotel, rental car, rental car gas, Uber, Airbnb, valet, tolls, and a ton more! Make sure to take notes and if you have any questions post them below and I will do my best to respond quickly!

How to Build Your Board of Directors or Advisors Video:


Company Maintenance Link:


Dining, Meals, and Entertainment Expenses:


My workshops, locations, and more information:


SIGN UP for my weekly newsletter to download my FREE E-book "The 10 Best Tax-Saving Secrets Everyone Should Know" and schedule a FREE 15 Minute Interview with an Attorney or CPA from my team!

Also, make sure to subscribe and hit that bell icon so you get a notification every time I post a video, go live, or post an awesome tax or legal tip!

Check out my Law Firm KKOS Lawyers at:


Visit my Accounting Firm K&E CPAs at:


Check out my personal website with all my products at:
www.Markjkohler.com

tax,legal,entrepreneur,asset protection,wealth building,cpa,attorney,lawfirm,writing off travel expenses,Mark J Kohler,Mark Kohler,Mark,Kohler,Lawyer,Tax Tip,Tax advice,Legal tip,Legal advice,Tax and Legal tip,Tax and Legal advice,Airfare,hotel,rental car,rental car gas,uber,airbnb,valet,tolls,tax write off,travel,travel expenses,writing off travel,Saving money,Saving on taxes,tax savings,KKOS,K&E,MJK,American Dream,entrepreneurship,business owner,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments