Advertisement

AWESOME Healing Enemy Skill in FF7 - White Wind! Final Fantasy 7 PS4 Guide

AWESOME Healing Enemy Skill in FF7 - White Wind! Final Fantasy 7 PS4 Guide Next up I will show you how to get the White Wind enemy skill in Final Fantasy 7. This brilliant ability restores health to every party member (equal to caster's current HP) AND removes most negative status ailments - NICE!

Make sure you have the Manipulate materia, and force a Zemzelett to cast White Wind on the party while your Enemy Skill materia(s) are equipped. Easy :-)

Do you create and upload videos to YouTube? I STRONGLY recommend TubeBuddy, a browser addon that I have genuinely used for two years which has helped baloon my subscriber number from 9k to 35k, establishing an awesome community for my channel! ➤

Use my discount code FuzzBuddy for 20% off any of the subscription choices (I personally use Star for the bulk copy tools which have saved me a ton of time).

Discord Server ➤

Complete playlists for my other PSX era Final Fantasy walkthroughs:
FF8 ➤
FF9 ➤

How you can support the channel:
Become a Patron ▶
Become a YouTube Channel Member ▶
All YouTube members & level 2+ Patrons will be credited in every future video!

If you enjoy my content please consider subscribing:
SUBSCRIBE ▶
FACEBOOK ▶

Enjoy the video and please share your comments below.

Fuzz

#FinalFantasy7 #FF7 #FinalFantasyVII #FFVII

final fantasy 7,final fantasy 7 ps4,final fantasy 7 walkthrough,final fantasy 7 white wind,ff7 white wind,final fantasy vii white wind,final fantasy 7 white wind enemy skill,final fantasy vii,final fantasy vii ps4,final fantasy vii walkthrough,ffvii white wind,final fantasy vii white wind enemy skill,ffvii,ffvii ps4,ffvii walkthrough,ffvii white wind enemy skill,fuzzfinger,final fantasy 7 zemzelett,ff7 zemzelett location,zemzelett,ff7 zemzelett,

Post a Comment

0 Comments