Advertisement

Can I still make it as an intercultural trainer?

Can I still make it as an intercultural trainer? I get asked this question a lot. As you may know, we run a very successful programme to train intercultural business trainers. One of the most frequent questions and very Justified questions I get asked on the phone when people inquire about the programme is whether you can succeed in the market as a freelance trainer these days. Being based in Germany, I can primarily speak about the German market, however I suspect it may well be the same elsewhere.
The simple answer is yes and no. If you are hoping to offer general awareness training, or if you want to offer coaching to prepare Managers for a stay in another country, the market seems to be pretty full and consequently there seems to be a lot of price pressure, we are talking mass markets.
So, if you are toying with the idea of setting up as an intercultural trainer, yes you can succeed, if you strive for excellence, if you push to be outstanding and if you ask yourself, how does my background, my knowledge, my expertise make me different from the rest and how can I find a target group that wants to buy the different content and benefit I have to offer? www.international-hr.de

assist International HR,Gary Thomas,Intercultural Trainer,IBT/M,Intercultural Trainer programme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments