Advertisement

⛄️Christmas Credenza Centerpiece & A Few Bloopers Too⛄️

⛄️Christmas Credenza Centerpiece & A Few Bloopers Too⛄️ Hi Everyone! I am a hot mess in this one y'all...hahaha, but, I bring you along anyway because I show you myself warts and all. ;) In the end, I create a super pretty centerpiece to sit on my tv credenza. :) I hope all is well with everyone! Well I did get the flocked foliage from Michaels in their Christmas department,

I am not always able to respond back to comments. On those occasions, once you see my “❤️” show up, you'll know that I have read your comment and taken it straight to my heart of hearts!! I absolutely read *all* comments. Thank you all so very much in advance! MUCH LOVE AND HUGS ALL AROUND! ❤️ I honestly don't have any links for specific items for you today as what I used were either a gift from sweet Danielle, or already in my coffers.

Regarding any questions, I will either answer via commenting back, or I will add Q&A answers to the end of an upcoming video.

~Paint Color on Main Level of our Home:
Sherwin Williams - “Perfect Greige”
Mixed by Home Depot in their best Behr paint with primer

~My Snippers (Wire Cutters):


~My Hot Glue Gun:


~Cable Ties:


~Fairy Lights:


~Brown Corded Mini White Lights:


~NeverWet:


~Adjustable Wreath Hanger (Wrought Iron):


~I’m on Instagram here:


~My Blog is here:


~My Blog that contains my “Funky Bow Cheat Sheet”:


~Negative comments are subject for deletion and poster will most definitely be blocked. A negative comment reflects on the type of person that you are and not on the type of person that I am.

#Christmas2019
#ChristmasCenterpiece
#ChristmasDecorating
#ChristmasDecor
#ChristmasCardinals

#Christmas2019,#ChristmasCenterpiece,#ChristmasDecorating,#ChristmasDecor,#ChristmasCardinals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments