Advertisement

Confessions only SOCIALLY AWKWARD people will understand 🙈| D & Zay family vlog

Confessions only SOCIALLY AWKWARD people will understand 🙈| D & Zay family vlog Socially awkward me 🙈 You wouldn’t think it given that I’ve decided to put my face on YouTube 😂 There are so many daily struggles but it’s those big social events that really get my palpitations going! Those ones where there are loads of people, some you might know, some you might not. I don’t know where I get it from but I’ve always been this way. And it’s a personality trait that I really don’t want to pass onto the kids. I'm doing my best and pushing myself outside of my comfort zone like I did today when I went to my friend’s baby shower. Today was a win 💪🏽 because I made it, other days though...😬

Can anyone else relate? (calling all you socially awks people out there 📣 ) Please drop a comment below if you do and let me know any tips you may have for dealing with it. Trust me, I know what a big ask this is but perhaps we can fight this beast together 🤼‍♂️ You and I and everyone else!

Happy to report that vlogging is really doing wonders for breaking me out of this awkwardness, roll on the next one 💪🏽

Hope you enjoyed hanging out with us today, hit that thumbs up button if you did. And subscribe if you’re new here, we’d love to have you along with us on this journey!

Peace out ✌🏽

Zay
xoxo

**************

Follow us around the web!

D & Zay channel links:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Zaina’s links:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Dharmesh’s links:
Instagram:
Twitter:

**************
Music from Epidemic Sound and YouTube Audio Library

26 October 2019

family vlogs,family vloggers,asian family vlog,kid friendly,child friendly,family friendly,daily vlog,daily vlogging,boy family,d & zay,d and zay,uk youtubers,british,asian family,mauritian in UK,doctor’s day off,mauritian family,parenting,baby shower,socially awkward,anxiety,awkward,awkward face,awkward smile,awkwardness,socially awkward people,struggles only socially awkward people will understand,overthinker,over analyzer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments