Advertisement

Death By A Thousand Cut TAYLOR SWIFT Acoustic Cover KATRINA BURGOYNE

Death By A Thousand Cut TAYLOR SWIFT Acoustic Cover KATRINA BURGOYNE This is my favourite song off the Taylor Swifts Lover record. I wanted to perform it as I would if I was the artist, a little more stripped in Acoustic, Country Music/American Singer-Songwriter style.
-
Thank you so much for watching. Please like, comment and subscribe (it means the world to me, honestly).
-
If I get 3k likes & I will record the full version of the song with my stomp box and harmonica. Don't forget to y check out my channel! Big Hugs x
-
Death By A Thousand Cuts from Taylor Swift's 2019 release album "Lover" Covered by Katrina Burgoyne

▼ ▽ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ▼ ▽


▼ ▽ Join My Mailinglist ▼ ▽


▼ ▽ HOMEPAGE:


▼ ▽ BOOKING ENQUIERIES ▼ ▽
e: info@katrinaburgoyne.com

▼ ▽ SOCIAL MEDIA:
IG:
FB:
SPOTIFY:
APPLE:

▼ ▽ MY AMAZON STORE- MY GEAR AND PRODUCT LIST ▼ ▽


▼ ▽ FILM AND AUDIO GEAR USED IN THIS VIDEO ▼ ▽
CAMERA: Sony A7iii
LENS: Sigma Rokinon
AUDIO: Zoom H4N
MICROPHONE: AKG Perception 420
EDIT SUITE: Devinci Resolve
LIGHTING: Neewer Light Ring
GUITAR: Maton Guitar Messiah

▼ ▽ GEAR IN BACKGROUND OF SET ▼ ▽
SPEAKERS: KRK Rokit 5
COMPUTER: Macbook Pro 2019
MONITOR: Apple LED Cinema Display
GUITARS: Maton Guitar Artist Series 808 ( & Epiphone Les Paul Studio (

▼ ▽ FILM BY ▼ ▽
Steve Kinney: kinney.steve@icloud.com

Death By A Thousand Cuts,taylor swift lover album,taylor swift,death by a thousand cuts taylor live,death by a thousand cuts cover,death by a thousand cuts taylor tiny desk,Americana,Singer-songwriter,acoustic covers of popular songs,acoustic cover guitar,acoustic cover female,acoustic covers 2019,acoustic cover country songs,cover songs 2019,cover songs english,acoustic covers of popular songs 2019,taylor swift lover,acoustic cover guitar only,Katrina Burgoyne,

Post a Comment

0 Comments