Advertisement

Dog the Bounty Hunter Contemplated Suicide After Beth Chapman’s Death

Dog the Bounty Hunter Contemplated Suicide After Beth Chapman’s Death Dog the Bounty Hunter Contemplated Suicide After Beth Chapman’s Death

DUANE “DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER” CHAPMAN admitted he contemplated suicide shortly after the death of his wife, Beth Chapman, during the season finale of The 66-year-old reality TV star got candid about the emotional struggles he faced in the aftermath of her passing.“I’ve only been alone as I showered and I had to run out without a towel because I can’t be alone right now,” he said. “That’s when I start thinking about things. And I lay down to take a nap, and I reached over to touch something, and it was the freaking dog. I don’t realize yet psychologically that she’s gone and I’ll never, ever see her. I don’t realize that.”

***************************************************************************

••••INFORMATION

• Source: usmagazine

---------------------------------------------------------------------------



Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (

Very excited to partner with other electronic newspaper pages.

Please send me an email

Thanks you for watching

dog,bounty hunter contemplated suicide,beth chapman’s death,Dog,the,Bounty,Hunter,Contemplated,Suicide,After,Beth,Chapman’s,Death,Dog the Bounty Hunter Contemplated Suicide After Beth Chapman’s Death,

Post a Comment

0 Comments