Advertisement

Easy to Sew Cozy Cardigan and Capelet Patterns

Easy to Sew Cozy Cardigan and Capelet Patterns It’s the season for layers and my two latest sewing projects are the perfect layering pieces! I sewed this fabulous maxi length cardi using a BurdaStyle magazine pattern - the perfect cozy cardi - and the cozy capelet is a new pattern from Itch to Stitch.

Cardigan sewing pattern: BurdaStyle Feb. 2016 magazine, cardi 131. Also available as a PDF:

Fabric for the maxi cardi was from Emma One Sock:

Capelet: Itch to Stitch Cape Cod Capelet (PDF Pattern):
(Because I was a pattern tester, I did receive a copy of this pattern at no charge.)

Thanks for watching!

Follow me on social media to keep in touch in between video updates.
* Instagram @thesharonsews -
* Blog (Sharon Sews) -
__
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any company or brand I may mention, and received no compensation for this video. These are all my personal opinions.

sewing,how to sew,easy to sew,cardigan,cozy cardi,cozy cardigan,layering pieces,layers for fall,burdastyle,burdastyle pattern,pattern review,sharon sews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments