Advertisement

Expectations of an Avid Gamer - Death Stranding

Expectations of an Avid Gamer - Death Stranding #DeathStranding

So here's my "review" of Death Stranding! Overall I enjoy this game! It's wholly unique and I hope all of you are enjoying it as much as I am! There was so much more to talk about but I didn't want this to get bloated but all in all it's GREAT! I can't wait to see what Kojima comes up with next!

I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO ANYTHING IN THIS VIDEO. THIS IS PURELY FOR COMEDY, PARODY, AND PSEUDO-REVIEW PURPOSES!!!

Be sure to Like and Subscribe! Also follow me @

Twitter:

Facebook:

Twitch:

Patreon:


Raw gameplay can be found Here!


Logo, banner and all other artwork created by Scott Spex.

Also be sure to check out these channels!

Scott Spex:
SuperPope Gaming:
Damien Windigo:

Everything Great About Death Stranding,EGA,Gaming Wins,Game Wins,DEDMan Gaming,Sony,Playstation,Wins,Dartigan,Action,CinemaWins,CinemaSins,Decima,Sam Porter Bridges,Fragile,Canon Ending,Cutscenes,Review,Explained,Soundtrack,Deadman,Norman Reedus,Higgs,Mads Mikkelsen,Troy Baker,Lindsay Wagner,Conan O'Brien,Guillermo del Toro,Hideo Kojima,Kojima Productions,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Metal Gear,Solid,Boktai,Snatcher,Policenauts,Expectations,Avid,Gamer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments