Advertisement

Girlfriends New Coats Came In and they are Way to Small.

Girlfriends New Coats Came In and they are Way to Small. Warning Do Not Buy These. I ordered for my girlfriend. She likes men's coats and she wanted something as close to the wrangler coat that she has it's a 2XL. I bought her that one 13 years ago and it's still in decent shape, but she has gotten a little bit bigger and it no longer fits her. I paid $77.99 or something like that for 2 coats. I bought them off of ebay and we found out that Neither one of them are the right size they are both smaller than the 2XL that she already had even though we bought a 5XL and a 6XL. The way this seller has it set up is they only take returns 1 way, and it is going to cost us just over $10.00 Per Coat to return them.

Small.

Post a Comment

0 Comments