Advertisement

I think the new Peacekeeper might be TOO strong now... (Apex Legends)

I think the new Peacekeeper might be TOO strong now... (Apex Legends) ►Shotguns overall got buffed with bigger projectile sizes over the last two patches but I think it's helping the peacekeeper the most given how the greatest weakness of the gun is consistency. And now with bigger pellets, it's just way more consistent, especially with the choke.

Special thanks to AMD for sponsoring today's video.

►I am working with Apex Gaming PCs to come out with my own line of PCs that I personally specced out! Check them out here:



►Come watch me live and I'll say hi -

►MUSIC: mostly epidemicsounds

yt:quality=high,apex legends,apex legends update,apex legends wtf,respawn entertainment,apex games,battle royale shooter,battle royale,apex legend,apex legends game,apex legends lucky,funny apex legends,apex legends highlight,apex legends epic,apex legends epic moments,apex legends fail,apex legends glitch,apex legends fail moments,apex legends fails,apex legends glitches,apex legends moments,apex legends highlights,apex legends montage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments