Advertisement

Large number of geese and other seabirds swarming my house!!!! Still?....

Large number of geese and other seabirds swarming my house!!!! Still?.... A massive amount of seagulls and geese are swarming my backyard here in Florida because of migration. They are most likely to stay here until late February to mid-march. over 2,600 seagulls have been tracked flying on my yard alone by the seabirds tracking crews! About 27 of them have been sitting in my backyard pool all day long not moving! they are alive. they just swim in circles and don't go away! By now there is at least 75 billion seagulls in Tampa Bay alone! Also astonishing number of herring gulls and ducks have been flocking to my yard. And over 27,000 sea-pigeons or in our area right now!

#migrate #flock #bird #seabird #gull #duck #geese #goose #florida #swarm

Still?....

Post a Comment

0 Comments