Advertisement

Lil Reese Details on REALLY WHAT HAPPENED “I Knew I Had to Get Out of Car”

Lil Reese Details on REALLY WHAT HAPPENED “I Knew I Had to Get Out of Car” #InDaNewsDaily #LilReese More information on Lil Reese and currently the rapper doesn’t have a voice at all, and won’t be able to talk until two to three months. We also speak about what happened when he got hit, he explains why he had to get out of the car.


SUBSCRIBE NOW:


Social Media Platforms:




Business Inquires: InDaNewsTV@gmail.com



Welcome to my Channel, In Da News Daily, where I provide Daily Commentary on what is going on in the hip hop world and ect. I give facts, what happens, and how I feel about the situation. Make sure to subscribe and Welcome to the Fam. I’m in the News Wit It.

Music Instrumental Provided by: @BlackSmithSundayz

Lil Reese,Lil Reese Voice,In Da News Daily,Reese,Lil Reese Jump Video,Lil Reese Interview,Lil Reese Speaks,Lil Reese Jon B,Lil Reese Beef,6ix9ine Snitching,Lil Reese VladTV,VladTV Lil Reese,Chicago,Lil Reese Traffic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments