Advertisement

Making Malto meme to assert dominance

Making Malto meme to assert dominance Ok welcome 2 my stream uh
Rules
You can swear but not to much
Mods do ur job
No asking me or mods in chat to draw or animate something
Criticism is allowed
HATERS ALLOWED TOO they cool ngl
You can rp just don’t spam the chat with it
No spamming unless I say
No self advertising unless ik u or ur a mod (ps mods if there’s a god in chat let me know)
Don’t harass the mods (if they timed you out it was 4 a reason or a accident)


REMINDER TIME OUT LAST FOR 5 MINUTES
don’t make ppl in chat uncomfortable (this goes for mods too)
STOP CALLING ME A GOD ILL KICK YOU
break one rule: warning
Break 2: timeout
Break 3 timeout and last warning
Break4: you’ll be hidden on this channel
Q&a/short:
Q: am I boy or girl
A: in my about page
Q:how old am I
A: 13 going on 14(bday October 28th)
Q:how do you animate so smoothly?
A: I really don’t
Q: why does my art style change so much?
A:idk it never stays the same
Q: can I be friends with you
A: yes but also no I don’t remember people to easily
Q: favorite food?
A: strawberries
That’s pretty much it enjoy the stream

link to request

dominance

Post a Comment

0 Comments