Advertisement

M.A.M REACTS to How Could You Leave Us by NF

M.A.M REACTS to How Could You Leave Us by NF Middle aged Aussie Mum Delta reacting to rap and hip hop and other genres of music as a way to thank all the young YouTubers for reviewing my classic rock faves.

If you're dying for me to react to a song and don't want to wait for me to get around to it you can get priority on your requests by supporting me on Patreon or Ko-fi!
Patrons get 1-3 guaranteed reacts to songs of their choosing every month depending on the tier and if you just want to make a one off contribution for a song you can use Ko-fi and get 1 song for $6 or 2 for $9 and so on.

Thanks for supporting me and my channel!

Patreon:

Ko-fi:

How Could You Leave Us,NF,React,Reacts,Reaction,Reacting,Hip Hop,Rap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments