Advertisement

Me vs my friend: Favorite k-pop songs | Female version

Me vs my friend: Favorite k-pop songs | Female version Célia
Twitter:

--
Intro: Gyeong Ree - Blue moon (instrumental)
Extended intro: A.C.E - Cactus (instrumental)
Outro: Hinapia - Drip
--
Instagram:
--
Programs used:
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2019
--
All of the audiovisuals shown here are owned by their respective owners and companies, and are used here for entertainment purposes.
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED

me,me vs,me vs my friend,favorite kpop songs,favorite k-pop songs,favorite songs,top 50,top 50 favorite songs,top 50 favorite kpop songs,female songs,k-pop female artists,kpop girl groups,kpop girl groups songs,k-pop girl groups,k-pop girl group songs,female,female version,twice,sunmi,gfriend,blackpink,apink,dreamcatcher,exid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments