Advertisement

My Opinion On Winter Driving The MK7 GTI

My Opinion On Winter Driving The MK7 GTI Driving an apr stage 2 mk7 vw gti in the winter can be a handful but it can be done if you're prepared.

1) Boost season is awesome
2) Get winter tires
3) Don't rip it when there is snow on the ground

Follow my instagram

My Camera Gear:
Main Camera -
Main Lens -
Secondary Lens -
Microphone -
Mic Elbow -

Email:
medicmagic412@gmail.com

Where I get my mods


Volkswagen MK7 GTI Mods List
Apr Stage 2 Tune
Apr Intake
Apr Downpipe
Eibach lowering springs
ECS Flush kit spacers
Swankymods shiftknob

Honda S2000 Ap1 Mod List
Precision 58/58 turbo
Precision Wastegate
Custom Swankymods.com turbo manifold
Haltech ECU

mk7 gti,mk7gti,vw,volkswagen,whenzlunch,grizzlytv,streetspeed 717,tanner fox,tanner,fox,tj hunt,tjhunt,evan shanks,that dude in blue,subaruwrxfan,matt maran motoring,My Thoughts On The Mk7 GTI In The Winter,winter driving gti,winter driving faips,winter driving tips,winter driving fails,how to drive in the snow,performance car in the snow,winter,driving,how to drive,hot hatch,driving a hot hatch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments