Advertisement

Nate Diaz Pissed Off that Jorge Masvidal Fight was Stopped at UFC 244

Nate Diaz Pissed Off that Jorge Masvidal Fight was Stopped at UFC 244 There was a lot of controversy over Nate Diaz being stopped from continuing his UFC 244 headlining bout against Jorge Masvidal after the third round. Yes, he was losing all three rounds. Yes, he was bleeding profusely from a cuts over and below his eye. But Diaz felt the tide was shifting.

"I think this guy is easing up. I think it's gonna get better for me, it's gonna start getting better for me right now," Diaz recounted at the UFC 244 press conference. "Then (the doctor) goes over and he stops the fight.

"I'm like dude, are you f***ing kidding me? That pisses me off. It makes me really mad."

#NateDiaz #UFC244 #JorgeMasvidal

Website:

Subscribe on Youtube:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

MMA,mixed martial arts,MMAWeekly.com,MMAWeeklyVideos,UFC,Ultimate Fighting Championship,Nate Diaz,Jorge Masvidal,UFC 244,Masvidal vs. Diaz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments