Advertisement

Property Investment - How to raise finance using angel investors

Property Investment - How to raise finance using angel investors I get so many questions about how to raise finance, its the number one thing I get asked by people.

A bit about me.. I started from nothing. I've purchased over 30 properties in the last few years, I've raised 1.7 million in cash from private investors..normal people.. not banks..this is how I do it. ..

1. Find good deals.
2. Prepare a proposal
3. Have the right mindset
4. Look to people you know to be an investor.

Please see my video for all the details.

Hope you enjoy it. x

angel investors,property investment,how to raise finance,use angel investors,professional service,investment,property deals,invest in me,property chat,property speaker,public speaker,change your mindset,make money work,uk property market,property blogger,self grown,raising finance,real estate expert,

Post a Comment

0 Comments