Advertisement

Public vs Private, how to charge your EV

Public vs Private, how to charge your EV Before my 2019 Kia Niro EV, I had no practical idea about charging my car on a public charger. I had also never charged a car on a private charger. How do they work, is it easy, or complicated? Find out in this introduction and how-to video for charging an electric car on both private and public chargers.

Here are links to some of the tools I mention in the video:
- Plan your long trips:
- Find charging stations:
----- PlugShare Web:
----- PlugShare App Android:
----- PlugShare App iOS:
----- ChargeHub Web:
----- ChargeHub App Android:
----- ChargeHub App iOS:

EV-olution T-Shirt WINNERS:
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW SO I CAN GET YOU YOUR T-SHIRT.
*** If I don't receive word from you by November 30th you lose your T-shirt ***
01 - Frits Nolet
02 - Rob Burr
03 - Wally Hagerty
04 - Zsolt Róbert Szabó
05 - Haykal Ibrahim
06 - mdensch1
07 - Mark Brennan
08 - Joshua Poblano
09 - Philippe Neveu
10 - Kevin Riley

Once again, thank you very much for being a subscriber, and being patient as I make these videos.

Niro EV,eNiro,e-Niro,Kia Soul EV,2020 Kia Soul EV,Kona Electric,Nissan Leaf,Electric,EV,BEV,Hybrid,Plug in,Car,Range Anxiety,UVO,electric car,electric vehicle,renault zoe,ev charging,electric cars 2019,electric cars 2020,electric vehicles 2020,electric vehicle charging station,electric cars,electric car vs gas car,public charging station,public charging stations for electric cars,public charging station cost,public charging,ev public charging stations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments