Advertisement

Routine Removal of Partially Impacted Wisdom Teeth

Routine Removal of Partially Impacted Wisdom Teeth This video is from a Wisdom Tooth Extraction case I did with a new Dental Assistant a few months back! If you watch my videos, you know how dependent I am on the interplay between me and my team, but if you look closely here, you can see, I’m doing a lot more in the way of guiding. I even think some of my frustration comes through. Despite the case having been done relatively quickly, it would have taken half the time with a seasoned, experienced #surgicalassistant. To be clear...this assistant is great and has a ton of potential. I have no doubt she’ll eventually be a star, but there is a steep learning curve when it comes to fluidity. The case still went very well. The outcome was perfect.

Thank you for almost 1k subscribers and let me know what other types of videos you want below!!

dentist,surgery,oral surgery,wisdom teeth,teeth removal,dentistry,oral surgeon,teeth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments