Advertisement

Rust | The PLAY That STARTED IT ALL

Rust | The PLAY That STARTED IT ALL Rust Snowball AFTER Snowball

This is my first consistent wipes in a while. This wipe had a roller coaster type of start and I could not be happier of the outcome. I will try and continue doing a video each week since football is done, but my parents are making me get a job. I will try my best.

Check out my last video!

My Twitch :
My Discord :
My Twitter :
(check it out)

MUSIC
- Malmo Sunrise
- I love you
* I MADE THE THUMBNAIL *

If you want my rust settings go to my stream and type "settings" and it will give you a short video of all my settings

Rust,Rust HighLights,Recommended,Rock to ak rust,Tik Tok,Blooprint,Frost,MasonMTG,Rust PVP,Rust Solo,Rust cargoship,Blooprint solo,welyn,hjune,rust JACKPOT RAID,INSANE COUNTER RAID,Rags To Riches,Rust | The PLAY That STARTED IT ALL,Snowball In Rust,Rust - Finding SUCCESS in the HARDEST ways,Rust - FOUNDATION Wiping a MASSIVE TOWER,Rust - Solo Online Raiding a clan base,Rust - My BEST SOLO RUN EVER,Rust | The PLAY that STARTED IT ALL,

Post a Comment

0 Comments