Advertisement

#Scorpio this may surprise them #scorpio#love#tarot# November 2019' timeless'

#Scorpio this may surprise them #scorpio#love#tarot# November 2019' timeless' Hi guys thanks for watching please like subscribe comment check playlist for more.. if you wish to send a positive karma donation thank you venmo@meagan-Herrera-1 personals Bostontarotgirl2175@gmail.com please be sure to read disclaimer's before ordering. please send photos. zodiac signs and any questions etc. I am currently doing pre recorded readings often 24/72hrs you never know if I am booked etc so please be patient. I am good to you guys it's worth it. please use your discernment.. I am at no time liable for any choices or actions after any reading.. I cannot guarantee an outcome everyone's path is different.. 1 thing can change an outcome. I don't refund. I am only doing this short time a few people.. I do 2 READINGS for the price of one limited time it will be delivered to your email. please use the email you provide.. I thank you for all of your love and support.. I have to state it's for entertainment purposes only due to the fact that future isn't set in stone. at no time should tarot be replaced for medical or legal advice.. Thank you for liking subscribing sharing commenting bright blessings

#Scorpio#love#tarot#scorpio#love#tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments