Advertisement

Sherlock Bones vs. Bad Guy! Funny dachshund dog video!

Sherlock Bones vs. Bad Guy! Funny dachshund dog video! Great people surround me in life! My parents, relatives, friends, fans! But... I have one real enemy... He spoils my life for many years...
I don’t know who he is, I don’t know where he came from and I even don’t know why he did all of this... Coz of his lie they fired me from the bar, he deceived me many times, and most recently he stole my backpack with money... It’s impossible to recognize him! He changes his look all the time when going to deal...
Stop! Enough! This is my boiling point! There should be enough evidence in my videos to find him! I have to find this bad guy and deal with him by myself!
I hope you enhoy my new funny detective dachshund dog video!
---------------------------
You can support Doxie Din project at Patreon -
---------------------------
Much more Doxie Din:
Сhooses a profession -
Skits and short movies -
Village adventures -
All other adventures -
On travel -
Tricks and tricks learning -

dog,dog video,dachshund,funny dachshund,dachshund video,funny video,funny,funny dog video,funny dachshund video,doxie din,funny dog,dog funny,try not to laugh,puppy,bad guy,detective dog,dogs,puppies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments