Advertisement

What the hell is happening to Isco? | Oh My Goal

What the hell is happening to Isco? | Oh My Goal Isco has proved in the past that he was one of the most talented offensive midfielders in Europe! When he moved to Real Madrid in 2013, it didn’t take him long to adapt and he quickly became a very exciting player. But today, Isco has disappeared off the radar. Between August and October 2019, he only played 169 minutes in La Liga! Things are looking so bad that it is likely the former Malaga player will leave the Casa Blanca. What the hell happened to Isco?

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,isco,isco real madrid,isco real madrid goals,isco goals,isco offensive midfielder,la liga,malaga isco,casa blanca,casa blanca isco,isco benched,isco skills,

Post a Comment

0 Comments