Advertisement

Work Look | GRWM | Classy Cake Cosmetics

Work Look | GRWM | Classy Cake Cosmetics I thought I would just record while I got ready for work. I LOVE my Classy Cake Cosmetics eyeshadows and face products and felt like using them and wanted you to see the look I did for a Thursday night shift at work!

Classy Cake Cosmetics Website:

My "Real" California Life (Sandra of Classy Cake Cosmetics):

work,makeup,eyeshadow,Classy Cake Cosmetics,shimmer,shadow,eyes,GRWM,simple,purple,maroon,burgundy,look,tutorial,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  

    ReplyDelete