Advertisement

World's BIGGEST Wendy's Frosty?? | How To Cake It ft. Hellthy Junk Food | Yolanda Gampp

World's BIGGEST Wendy's Frosty?? | How To Cake It ft. Hellthy Junk Food | Yolanda Gampp We're SUPERSIZING our Wendy's order this week with Hellthy Junk Food! Check out their video here -
Get early access to my Holiday Baking Livestream! -
For more body parts cakes, check out my playlist -


Hi, I'm Yolanda! I post my drool-worthy, jaw-dropping caking creations every Tuesday at 11am EST! My novelty cakes come in all shapes and sizes - giant versions of foods, gross stuff like brains, movie characters and some of my favorite things!

This Giant Wendy’s Frosty begins with a whopping 24.5lbs of my Ultimate Chocolate Cake. It’s stacked up with my sweet Chocolate Swiss Meringue Buttercream and rich chocolate ganache. To top it all off, I piped on a cocoa-infused frosting to complete the perfect chocolatey trio. Can you tell the difference between the cake and frosty? This is the ultimate cake up from a classic Wendy’s dessert.
Find the full recipe here:

#Baking #FastFood #Wendys


FOLLOW ME:
FB -
IG -
IG -
PIN -

THE HOW TO CAKE IT TEAM
Editor: Orhan Sumen
Cinematographer: Cody Clay
Producers: Jocelyn Mercer & Connie Contardi

Google,YouTube,Yolanda Gampp,Yolanda Gamp,How To Cake It,Cakes,Cake,Sugar Stars,How To Cake It By Yolanda,Buttercream,Vanilla Cake,Chocolate,Recipe,Chocolate Cake Recipe,Simple Syrup,wendy's,wendy's baconator,wendy's frosting,wendy's frosting cake,giant cakes,giant food cakes,giant food,novelty cakes,sugar cookie recipe,sugar cookie fries,giant fries,wendy's baconator combo,how to cake it chocolate cake,hellthyjunkfood,realistic cakes,howtocakeit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments