Advertisement

You Don't Stand a Chance Against Me! - Overwatch

You Don't Stand a Chance Against Me! - Overwatch In today's video we stop the enemy team from capturing the point, we try to destroy orisa's bongo and we play against a doomfist trying to counter me (Stupid bvchh)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► My Twitter -
► My Discord -
► Support me on Patreon! -
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► My Symmetra Settings
☆ Horizontal sensitivity: 35
☆ Vertical sensitivity: 25
☆ Aim assist strength: 90
The rest is on default

Thanks for watching like always :)

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,SHAREfactory™,{5859dfec-026f-46ba-bea0-02bf43aa1a6f},BeamToaster,

Post a Comment

0 Comments