Advertisement

£350 (18 ITEMS!) MISGUIDED TRY ON HAUL · w/ WEBSITE COMPARISONS || Emily Diane Philpott

£350 (18 ITEMS!) MISGUIDED TRY ON HAUL · w/ WEBSITE COMPARISONS || Emily Diane Philpott Hey guys,

So a couple of things: Firstly I didn't realise how sarcastic I was so apologies for that but it's just my sense of humour (: and also the fan was much louder than I thought so again sorry about that!

Do let me know what you thought of this style of video as I haven't seen many people do this so I thought I'd give it a go!

Instagram:

Music used in this video:
Buddha by Kontekst

Clothing featured:

Peep toe boots -
Court heels -
Flared trousers -
Pleated ruffle dress -
Ruched bardot bikini -
Pineapple off the shoulder top -
Red playsuit -
Cross back cami -
Floral sun dress -
Long sleeved bardot crop -
Denim skirt -
Nude bardot crop -
Drop arm body -
Wrap dress -
Floral trousers -
Knitted crop -
Ribbed bardot dress -
Ribbed long sleeved top -

Missguided haul,try on haul,missguided try on haul,haul,Missguided,Missguided 2017 haul,emily diane philpott,haul 2017,summer haul,zoella haul,asos haul,boohoo haul,try on,Huge haul,expectations vs reality,clothing haul,collective haul,one brand haul,uk,london,vlog,highstreet haul,highstreet try on haul,summer tryo on haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments