Advertisement

76) Nolan Porter If Only I Could Be Sure

76) Nolan Porter If Only I Could Be Sure 76) Rugeley Crew
Mansfield House

Nolan Porter
If I Could Only Be Sure

This channel was created to promote all aspects of Northern Soul. Wonderful music, the fashions, the events, the venues, the dancing, and most of all the people and community that come together ALL OVER THE COUNTRY to enjoy this lifestyle.

My name is Ralph I recently retired having reached the landmark age of 65 “what do I do now ?” is the question I asked myself. What do I enjoy the most well that was easy to answer I love to dance and I love to listen to Northern Soul this love of the above started what seems a lifetime ago in the late 60’s when I discovered a small dark and dirty place called THE CATACOMBS then followed by THE TORCH for those with really good memories UP THE JUNCTION and the scene was cast that would frame my life.

Blackpool Tower Northern Soul,The Torch,Northern Soul Survivors Weekender,Northern Soul,Northern Soul Dancing,Northern Soul Dancer,Northern Soul Music,Butlins Skegness Northern Soul,Northern Soul Weekender,Northern Soul Videos,Northern Soul TV,RALPHS NORTHERN SOUL,Ted Massey,Stafford Rangers Northern Soul,Stafford Polish Club Northern Soul,Stafford Got and Motown,The Stables,NOLAN PORTER,IF I COULD ONLY BE SURE,

Post a Comment

0 Comments