Advertisement

ASMR | Doing My Little Sisters Makeup | I MADE HER FALL ASLEEP !! 😴

ASMR | Doing My Little Sisters Makeup | I MADE HER FALL ASLEEP !!  😴 Hello everyone ❤️ welcome back to my channel.
In today’s video I will be doing my sisters makeup πŸ’„ UNTIL SHE FALLS ASLEEP LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ’€
I hope you guys enjoy!!
Please check out my other channels and subscribe.. thank you! πŸ–€

➳ TIP JAR (PayPal) -
[ Greatly Appreciated ~ All donation will be used for my channel ]

➳ I MADE A PATREON!! -

➳ AMAZON WISHLIST
(Christmas Wishlist) πŸŽ„πŸŽ - {Items for my YouTube channel only}


➳ NEXT VIDEO - what kind of video would YOU like to see next?

➳ YOUTUBE CHANNELS
- ASMR Channel |
- Main Channel |
- My couples channel |
- My Vlog channel | Coming Soon
- My Boyfriends gaming channel | Coming Soon

➳ OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA
- Younow | ChynaUnique
- Snapchat | Chynaunique
- Instagram | @_Chynaunique
{personal @Chy.unq}
- Facebook |

❥❥ WANT A CUSTOM VIDEO? ❥❥ Email me ✨
Business email
Chynauniquemanagement@gmail.com

asmr,sleep,little sister,chyna,chynaunique,chyna unique,adorable,

Post a Comment

0 Comments