Advertisement

How to write a medical CV (including professional social media activity)

How to write a medical CV (including professional social media activity) Download this .docx template based on my curriculum vitae (CV):
Feel free to adapt it to your needs. I am often asked about how I format my curriculum vitae (CV), particularly regarding how I include my professional social media activities. I am an academic pathologist on the Clinician-Educator tenure track, so my CV is formatted according to that pathway. However, the general concepts apply to any professional. My video about how I used social media for academic promotion and tenure may also be helpful for you:

pathology,medicine,CV,curriculum vitae,resume,job market,job search,medical residency,graduate medical education,fellowship,academic medicine,medical school application,medical student CV,CV for doctors,medical CV,

Post a Comment

0 Comments