Advertisement

"BE" Series: Episode 1 - Be Vulnerable & Straightforward

First video of the "BE" series!

Excited to introduce my newest series titled "BE" - a series where I rant, talk, share, and open up a conversation on different topics. This series has been in the making for quite a while, so I'm so happy I finally got it out there.

This first video is all about my experience in learning the benefits of being straightforward and vulnerable, all the while acknowledging the possible downsides. Originally a spoken word/poetry piece that I converted to video. :)

be,episode 1,experiences,love and life,growth,advice for teens,love,life,lifestyle vlogger,toronto vlogger,advice,being vulnerable,being straightforward,be series,jillian,maniquis,jilliquis,ted talk,power of vulnerability,live poetry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments