Advertisement

Borderlands 2: Fresh Start ep. 37

Borderlands 2: Fresh Start ep. 37 The goal of this series is to take a character from level 1 to OP 8 completely legitimately. No use of Gibbed at all. In this series, I am playing Zer0, and intending to use a Sniper build throughout the series. I am going to be using gear I come across if possible, but farming sessions will most likely be frequent.

As much as I can, I plan to avoid side quests in normal and true vault hunter modes. The main quest item that I will need is obviously the Pimpernel, and getting that will be a goal multiple times throughout the series.

In this thirty-seventh video, I farm loot midgets for a Fire Bone of the Ancients.

Borderlands 2 (Video Game),Maya,Siren,Borderlands (Video Game),build,setup,guide,tutorial,PS3,PlayStation 3 (Computer),PlayStation 4 (Computer),Next Gen,Xbox 360 (Video Game Platform),Xbox One,Xbox,PC,Personal Computer (Video Game Version),PC gaming,Peak,Digistruct Peak,Over Power Levels,OP 8,Conference Call,Legendary,Borderlands 2 (Award-Winning Work),Twister,Bekah,Save file,Save,Farming,Infinity,Fibber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments