Advertisement

[1] RimWorld - Starting Out - Rimhammer The End Times Beastmen - Warhammer Mod

[1] RimWorld - Starting Out - Rimhammer The End Times Beastmen - Warhammer Mod Consider buying me a coffee. I put tons of time into these videos, and making these mods. If you get something out of it, please give back!

If you'd really like to support me, become a Patron. That level of support is motivating, and lets me know all of the work that I put into this is worth is.



In this episode, we have a good start, and try to get established.



A lone bray shaman seeks to draw in a new herd, and smash all enemies!

The mod is currently in development! I'm starting a playthrough to do some testing, and show it off.

I've been working like a dog on this mod for several months now, and I have finally gotten close. I've implemented the pawns: gor, ungor, bray shamans, great bray shamans, khornegor, bestigor, slaangor, tzaangor, pestigor, minotaur, gorebulls, and more.

This is the fourth mod in the Rimhammer - The End Times series. You can find the base mod here: This mod also needs the Rimhammer - The End Times - Magic mod, which isn't released yet, but will be just before the Beastmen mod is released.

Since it's in the medieval times, there won't be a ship constructed. It's all about survival, and smashing enemy bases.

Visit the Discord page for the mod here: If you want to contribute, we can always use playtesters, graphics people, and more. So far I've done everything myself in this mod; some assistance would speed things up!

Please click like if you enjoyed this. Please comment and share your thoughts if you have a few moments. If you want to see how this plays out, then subscribe!

Rimworld,Rim World,Let's Play,Lets Play,Lets,Play,Game Play,Game,1.0,Version 1,Mods,Modded,Medieval,Dwarfs,Beastmen,Magic,Dwarves,Warhammer,The End Times,Dev Mod,

Post a Comment

0 Comments