Advertisement

Brad Paisley - He Didn't Have To Be (Official Video)

Brad Paisley - He Didn't Have To Be (Official Video) Brad Paisley's official music video for 'He Didn't Have To Be'. Click to listen to Brad Paisley on Spotify:

As featured on The Collection: Brad Paisley. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More from Brad Paisley
When I Get Where I'm Going:
Whiskey Lullaby:
Remember Me:

More great country videos here:

Follow Brad Paisley
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Subscribe to Brad Paisley on YouTube:

---------

Lyrics:

When a single mom goes out on a date with somebody new
It always winds upfeeling more like a job interview
My momma used to wonder if she'd ever meet someone
Who wouldn't find out about me and then turn around and run

I met the man I call my dad when I was five years old
He took my mom out to a movie and for once I got to go
A few months later I remember lying there in bed
I overheard him pop the question and prayed that she'd say yes

And then all of a sudden
Oh, it seemed so strange to me
How we went from something's missing
To a family
Lookin' back all I can say
About all the things he did for me
Is I hope I'm at least half the dad
That he didn't have to be

#BradPaisley #HeDidntHaveToBe #Vevo #Country #VevoOfficial

gospel songs,brad paisley live,little moments,acoustic,music,instrumental,bradpaisleyvevo,brad paisley songs,brad paisley he didn't have to be,brad paisley he didn't have to be lyrics,vevo,brad paisley lyrics,whiskey lullaby,official,download,crushin it,she's everything,brad paisley official,karaoke,remix,subtitulada,lyrics,he didn't have to be,audio,official video,cover,dad he didn't have to be,brad,paisley,he,to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments