Advertisement

R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly (LP Version) (Official Music Video)

R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly (LP Version) (Official Music Video) R. Kelly's official music video for 'I Believe I Can Fly'. Click to listen to R. Kelly on Spotify:

As featured on The Essential R. Kelly. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More From R. Kelly
Same Girl:
I'm A Flirt Remix:
Ignition (Remix):

Follow R. Kelly
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Subscribe to R. Kelly on YouTube:

More great Classic R&B videoshere:

---------

Lyrics:

I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly"

#RKelly #IBelieveICanFly #Vevo #RandB #OfficialMusicVideo

R Kelly,When A Woman's Fed Up,Ignition,Rkelly,RKellyVEVO,Rkellyvevo,I Believe I Can Fly Official Video,vevo,acoustic,music,video,instrumental,Bump And Grind,Trapped In The Closet 1-12,album,official,r and b,download,rap,karaoke,Space Jam,remix,I Believe I Can Fly Live,Step In The Name Of Love,lyrics,audio,official video,cover,R. Kelly I Believe I Can Fly,I Wish,Sony,music video,playlist,single,live,Believe,R Kelly I Believe I Can Fly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments