Advertisement

✧ How to: The Perfect Salon Manicure!

✧ How to: The Perfect Salon Manicure! tutorial starts at 0:55 The look of salon painted nails is unmistakable: perfectly applied & super glossy! I will show you how I paint my nails at home, but with salon quality results. It is totally doable, in just a few steps.
2014 update: Check out the TOP 10 Nail Care tips next:
Cuticle clean up!

Check out my nail polish playlist:

Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover -
Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly -
Creative Nail Design Stickey Base Coat -
OPI Russian Navy -
Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat -

Insta: _marykale

Hautelook invite:
Citrus Lane code for $10 off! TAKETEN

★ If you are a company or business and would like to contact me to review a product, contact me with business inquiries: alovetart@gmail.com









Salon manicure from home,OPI,Sally Hansen,Seche Vite,CND,aLovetart,how to paint your nails,painting your non-dominant hand,painting nails,salon manicure,how to perfect nails,nails,polish,manicure,nail tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments