Advertisement

INDIA WANTS THE TRUTH! THAT'S ALL!

INDIA WANTS THE TRUTH! THAT'S ALL! INDIA WANTS THE TRUTH! THAT'S ALL!

Every time I see a new wave of nonsense about India in the comment sections of my video's, I know the media have published another hit-piece about India. "The economy of India is not doing well", "the economic growth of India is much lower", "India is the poorest country in the world", "India never was an economic superpower", you name it, all that nonsense is spread by the media on a regular basis without facts to support it.

And then it's only a matter of time before the public starts repeating this fake news about India. That really annoys me. I see a future in which India is one of the leading nations in the world, and in which India has an intensified relationship with my continent, Europe. I want India and Europe to seek more cooperation in their economies, their business, their diplomacy and their culture. Publishing nonsense about India might influence public opinion in Europe and damage that positve future and cooperation between India and Europe.

Althoug I am certainly not speaking on behalf of India, I am just speaking for myself as a European, I can imagine India is fed up with the fake news too. Just report the truth about India and support it will real facts. But don't make up sensational rubbish about India!

To give you an impression of the fake news and statements I encounter in the comment section of my India video's, I collected the top 7 lies about India that pop-up, over and over and over again...

All I want is that the media just tell the truth about India. Dear media, no more fake news about India please!

india,india economy,economy of india,world economy,india population,india truth,truth about india,economic growth india,india culture,india people,india society,india development,india future,india relationship europe,india business,business in india,india media,india business opportunities,india growing,india superpower,india positive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments