Advertisement

Ocarina of Time Randomizer 4.0 | I Beef it Hard and Finally Lose...?

Ocarina of Time Randomizer 4.0 | I Beef it Hard and Finally Lose...? Hey look, I'm still playing Ocarina of Time, and it's another keysanity throwdown vs. the iate. About 2 days backlogged on runs, hope you enjoy them. I really appreciate all the stuff here and all the people that have found and come into my stream from here, that's cool as heck. Since today's valentine's day I'm also planning a cute lil stream where I race to get 20 hearts in a randomizer seed, check it out later~

I stream these almost daily at twitch.tv/usedpizza

Find most of my updates at twitter.com/usedpizza

And play the game yourself at ootrandomizer.com !

twitch,games,ocarina of time,legend of zelda,oot randomizer,ocarina of time randomizer,games randomized,oot randomizer race,randomizer highlights,zelda oot,zelda randomizer,zelda randomizer speedrun,ocarina of time randomizer speedrun,oot randomizer speedrun,ocarina of time randomizer race,let's play,zelda oot randomizer,zelda oot speedrun,zelda randomizer race,ocarina,time,randomizer,tournament,ootr,zootr,iateyourpie,usedpizza,oot rando,keysanity,retro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments