Advertisement

Ranking the Difficulty of the Dark Souls 3 Bosses with DLC (Community Voted!)

Ranking the Difficulty of the Dark Souls 3 Bosses with DLC (Community Voted!) Subscribe to join the DeModcracy! ➤
Twitch ➤
Twitter ➤

Before moving on from Dark Souls rankings, I wanted to deliver the results of the Dark Souls 3 Boss Difficulty Ranking via livestream. I had a ton of fun with this experiment and am glad I could find a cool way to show the results. Though it was fun testing out the format, I'll be continuing onward with my normal editing process. Maybe I'll do something similar every once and a while for some fun with the community I hope you all enjoy!

Darkborne Top 10's and Rankings Playlist ➤
Nioh vs. Dark Souls ➤
The Evolution of Zelda Playlist ➤

Thumbnail Art ➤

dark souls,demons souls,dark souls 3,bloodborne,dark souls funny,bloodborne funny,hardest souls bosses,the ringed city bosses,the ringed city bosses ranked,dark souls 3 bosses ranked,hardest boss dark souls 3,best dark souls 3 bosses,worst dark souls 3 bosses,the ringed city review,dark souls 3 hardest boss,dark souls 3 dlc boss rankings,best souls boss,favorite souls boss,ringed city gael,ringed city midir,

Post a Comment

0 Comments