Advertisement

a school excursion vlog | Vlog #2 | MTN, tea and friends| TalesOfBlossom

a school excursion vlog | Vlog #2 | MTN, tea and friends| TalesOfBlossom Today’s video is a a school excursion vlog | Vlog #2 | MTN, tea and friends| TalesOfBlossom

๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•“๐•ค๐•”๐•ฃ๐•š๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ: 743

๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ธ!
high puffs tutorial on thick 4c hair | *no gel๐Ÿ˜ฑ*| TalesOfBlossom


๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ?


๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ!


Hope you guys enjoyed the video, don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe!
mwahhhhh xx.๐Ÿ’‹

S O C I A L S
Instagram:
Snapchat: b_4life12

F I L M I N G/ E D I T I N G E Q U I P M E N T
iPhone XS Max
iMovie

talesofblossom,tales of blossom,school day,day in my life vlog,blossom egbuonu,nigerian youtuber,small youtuber,small nigerian youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments