Advertisement

🎃[珍珍好推介] 你必需入手的產品 My Must-Haves in my makeup bag | Pumpkin Jenn🎃

🎃[珍珍好推介] 你必需入手的產品 My Must-Haves in my makeup bag | Pumpkin Jenn🎃 🎃Please like this video if you enjoyed it :)
🎃Facebook Page:
🎃Instagram:
🎃Snapchat: @pumpkinjenn


Products Mentioned:
skin need oil free moisturizer spf 18 60 mle

mac eyeshadow soba
laura mercier cafe au lait eyeshadow
TOM FORD Cream and Powder Eye Color Naked Bronze
kjaer weis cream blush Precious, Embrace, Sun touched

tata harper cheek and lip tint very naughty

rms luminizer x quad
givenchy teint couture balm
glossier generation g cake




HAIR:
The Attic
My hair stylist : Alex So 9758 8172
RM1001, 10F, PACIFIC HOUSE, 20 QUEEN'S ROAD CENTRAL,HK

ATTENTION COMPANIES:
If you are a company interested in working with me or wanting me to review a product
feel free to email, thank you :)

jennheartsjuicy@gmail.com



***

FTC: ♥ This video is not sponsored ♥
I only work with brands, products that i like. If I do not like a product, , it will not be featured in any of my videos. My opinion is 100% honest and my own.

makeup,香港化妝,化妝教學,tutorials,真心分享,雷品,化妝品最愛大愛,時裝,美容,扮靚,

Post a Comment

0 Comments