Advertisement

ON OUR WAY TO DISNEY WORLD/SUITE TOUR!!!!

ON OUR WAY TO DISNEY WORLD/SUITE TOUR!!!! Thanks SeatGeek for sponsoring the video!
Download the SeatGeek app and use code DOMO for $20 off your first order:  apply)

Thank you for watching! Positive vibes only guys, Thank you all for being so great. MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE THIS VIDEO! & Be sure to stalk me on all of my social media accounts

Instagram: @DomoWilsonMusic
Twitter: @_DomoWilson1
Snapchat: @DomoWilsonIsBae
Facebook:

Want to win free hair?Click here:
Klaiyi Hair --Look Good,Feel Great
Klaiyi Hair Official Website:
Link to my Malaysian Deep Wave hair in the video:
Klaiyi Hair Hot Selling Indian Hair:

Klaiyi Hair 1st Anniversary Big Sale (21st Sep-28th Sep)
All orders 6% OFF Code: BR6
All orders 10% OFF Only on 26th Sep Code: BR10

Klaiyi Hair on AliExpress:
Hot selling on AliExpress:
Klaiyi Hair on Amazon:

Klaiyi Hair Social Medias:
Facebook:
IG: klaiyihair_no1 or

Listen to “In Love With You” here-

Listen to “Becoming Myself” here-

Listen to “I Wanna Be Me” here-

Listen to “To Domonic” here-

Listen to “Cry For Help” here-


Thank you guys for loving me as I am! Means more to me than you’ll ever realize

domo wilson,domonic,domonic wilson,domonique wilson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments