Advertisement

Oops I Thought It Was Gone

Oops I Thought It Was Gone Bat Flipping and Watching Balls that stay in the yard is embarrassing but it makes for a funny video! #Fail #Baseball #WesleyAPEX

My Twitter -

My Discord -

Outro Song - Deep Six by Marilyn Manson

*** i do Not own any rights to the video clips used. All rights belong to the MLB. This is strictly a video made by a fan for fans! ***

MLB,Baseball,WesleyAPEX,Sport,Oops I Thought It Was A Home Run,Thought It Was A Home Run,Home Run,Homer,Fail,Error,Humiliating,Funny,Choke,Watching Home Run,Fly Out,Pop Out,Balk,Walk,Clutch,Hit,Injury,Manager,Teammate,Player,Coach,Skipper,Captain,Fight,Brawl,Umpire,Ump,Ejected,Ejection,Eject,Tossed,Bad Call,Blown Call,Playoffs,Postseason,Wildcard,World Series,Fans,Crowd,Audience,Arena,Stadium,Ballpark,Food,Beverage,Steroids,Peds,Roid Rage,Cheater,Cheating,Hall of Fame,

Post a Comment

0 Comments